Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Dinner or Just Dessert

Came home today and was not really in the mood to cook dinner. Nothing really quick to grab in our frig right now. The more I thought about it, if I was gonna cook why not dessert. I went with Blondies, dark and milk chocolate chips with walnuts. Yum! To say the least. A while back I stumbled upon Jane's Sweets & Baking Journal. And found this recipe Cream Cheese Blondies...With Milk and Dark Chocolate and Honey Roasted Almonds. I switched out the almonds for walnuts and little more generous with chocolate chips. A girl gotta have her chocolate! Since we are three in number, why not?! Do we have dessert for dinner often? Almost never, ice cream once in a blue moon on a hot summer evening. My girls were more than okay with warm Blondies and milk for dinner tonight.
 Do you ever just have dessert for dinner?
All the best,
Shawn

3 comments:

  1. That sounds wonderful! I will have to check out the link for Jane's sweets! Ok I have to admit that desserts do take the place every so often of a meal in our house...we love them around here and I love to bake! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have to admit that have never done that. In that situation soup would be preferable to me. I love desserts but like the savoury first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
    gotplus|fatherlyplus|girlslife|thefashion

    ReplyDelete