Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Cold Rainy Day

It's cold rainy day here in Northeast Ohio, just 44 decrees. I'm holding out on turning the heat on. Normally don't touch that thermostat til November 1. So much for global warming. I thought I would share a little bit today about my girls.                                                                                                


Downtown Cleveland after Indians game


  I'm blessed with two girls, Rachel who will soon be 20, who we call Sunshine or Rae most days. And Shannon who is 18, who was christened Sweet Pea from day one.                                                                                                

 Sunshine
Sweet Pea














 Rachel works in a local Chiropractic office in our area, and is going to school for Medical Assistant. Sweet Pea is life guard, swim instructor, coach and assist to all things her boss needs. Sweet Pea loves kids and looks to work with them in some form in the future.
Sweet Pea all set to run a relay in the Akron Marathon last weekend.
Here's just a glimpse of why we call her Sunshine.

All the best to you:)

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are beautiful! You were asking about when I divide my perennials. Either spring or fall usually works. My garden books usually say to 'divide in spring or fall', so that's what I do. Last fall I divided some and they were fine. And I split them the spring before that. I do find the hostas easier to divide before their leaves start to divide though.

    Thanks for following, and sorry I haven't returned your comments....been a little too busy with life. I'm your newest follower now!

    Cheers from Ontario,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete